How to Add a Printer on MacBook?
il y a 1 semaine 2 jours #42335
Messages : 66
Are you here because you want to learn How to add a Printer on MacBook? Well, then here is your perfect guide! Here we will walk you through a step-by-step guide to how to add a printer on a Mac over WiFi Protected Set-up (WPS).
• Firstly, click on the Apple icon located in the top–left corner
• Next, go to System Preferences
• Choose the Printers and Scanners option
• Then, tap on the + sign, which is placed below the list of printers
• Now, select the printer that you want to add to your Mac
• Choose the driver or software of the printer
• You may select AirPrint, Apple’s native printing technology if your printer is AirPrint compatible. Or, you might have to install the driver from Apple’s server. However, you can also select the driver of your printer if it is installed.
• Once done, click Add, and that’s it! Your printer is now added to Mac.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.